Friday, January 8, 2010

Herpes Spots Do I Have Herpes, HPV, Or Fordyce's Spots?

Do I have Herpes, HPV, or Fordyce's Spots? - herpes spots

im pretty sure that my parents herpes (my father) my mother. I researched on the Internet about what I think can Fordyce spots on the testicles and the depth of my penis. Say IM not sure what it is, so plz try to UR BEST. First he pulled my herpes nic mothers at birth? i dont think i have HPV, have no home. There are small white spots just never go away. No outbreaks or decreases. What do you think I am?

2 comments:

Cassie T said...

Sounds like Fordyce spots. It is quite normal. It's just a skin type, really.

If you have had sex with more than 1 or 2 people, it is likely that some strains of HPV. But most HPV types are quiet and safe - just a few musts or cancer of the cervix in women. About 90% of people are one of the 30 strains of weird at some point in their lives.

What would be in shingles unless you have an outbreak, I say, do not worry. Infants who contract herpes from her mother usually show strong signs almost immediately, because their immune systems do not know how to deal with it.

Replace said...

It could be a point of Fordyce, which is not an STD and not transferable.

Check S_S http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce ...

Post a Comment