Thursday, January 28, 2010

Improve Uhf Radio Reception Getting The Best Radio Reception On My Home Stereo?

Getting the best radio reception on my home stereo? - improve uhf radio reception

I have a Year 1992 Kenwood receivers [KR A4040 type], and although his performance is phenomenal, never radio diecent beyond. I live in a rural community, I am very far from transmission towers, but not too far away to get radio reception. FM is not so bad, but could be better, but you can pick up an AM station. At the moment I'm on a long piece of speaker cables for VHF and UHF bowtie loop type antenna for AM.
If I pass the Arial TV on the roof, the stereo, it would create a distortion because it is still connected to the TV? I try not to go to find or get a distortion of the television, because it would be a pain in the *** on the Arial use in this way. The work of FM? and AM ..... How can I receive? I have tried everything.

3 comments:

Duh said...

Then you definitely need a better antenna - nothing is. I'm not sure that will take your TV antenna - but on issues of security, would harm not likely. The TV audio in bands that are not normally collected by ordinary radio receivers, played sell (could be an exception as to the time he has really done well).

If you are in a rural area, I would try it. Or search the internet for different types of antennas designed specifically for FM. Or go to the link of the transmission.

Do I need an interesting device that I bought years ago that in fact the power of AM radio antenna increases. It is a portable big round plastic called "Select-A-Tenna. It is on the side of the radio and - wow, what a difference. This is also a good option for children who have written about poor reception of Radio Disney . You can join www.selectatenna.com/
-a guy named duh

gearbox said...

I am not .... better tomorrow is about 200 meters of thread :-)

FM converters are sold in order is on the back of the TV division FM and TV-ready and be found at Radio Shack .. are not yet sold on reality.

Reception in the radio function can be large.

Most radio stations these days (since I speak of the 1970s, which can not) take 75-ohm coaxial line was dead unbraded and bolted terminals, which once divided the signal of the TV with a purpose identical
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index. ...

Any other questions, please contact ....

billcrog... said...

two correct answers, but to combine in order to use them to put a splitter on the TV to the TV coaxial cable antenna to the radio. There will be effectively addressed only in the direction of the antenna. With the AM signal is UHF only fly a small piece of wire. Use a long piece of wire, the higher the better. The antenna of choice or one of his brothers do a good job, well oriented. RF amplifiers are elegant, but not a long string helps a lot.

Post a Comment