Sunday, December 13, 2009

Que Edad Tiene Wendy Calio Dia Especial-Shakira?

Dia Especial-Shakira? - que edad tiene wendy calio

Can someone help me translate the lyrics of the "special day plz" in English?
First Verse (First Verse) () Shakira
I do not know if it's too late for you,
I want the comfort challenge
It serves more wrong ...

I do not know how ephemeral your mistake
I forgive you
Forward-time ...

Tears dried,
The bus leaves from the storm
Beating like the sun,
My heart is timeless
To wait ...

Coro (chorus)
This is a special day
I think ... (Gustavo Cerati - Shakira) another chance.
We have a somersault
And today I see ...
... (Gustavo Cerati - Shakira) lighthouse in the darkness

Second Verse (second verse) () Shakira
I'm not confused like yesterday
Only illusion brings disillusion
And it is so easy to fall ...

A world where I said
The eternal and the ephemeral
I prefer him to stop, but I hide the truth
the most vulnerable ...

Bridge (Bridge)
(ooh), as the sun burned
My heart has no addressDad ... (aah, ooh)
(AAH) special day.
Thank you very much PPL ..

4 comments:

superson... said...

I do not know if it's too late for you = I do not know if it (= late) to you
I want the comfort that I want to challenge the comfort = Challenge
It serves us no longer claim to do more ...= longer served
I do not know how fleeting is your fault, not = ehpemerous how the error (Error = white) is
I forgive you = I have already forgiven
Forward counterclockwise ...= me the needle "of the Clock
After drying, wiping the tear = tear
The bus leaves from the storm = time spent away
Beating like the sun, Barking .. = (as in the "Board") as the sun,
My heart is timeless = My heart is timeless
To expect that you wait ...=
Coro (chorus)
It is a special day = This is a special day
I think ... (Gustavo Cerati - Shakira) I .= a chance to think again .... a second chance
We have a somersault, = we have a somersault
And today I see ...= and now I see
... (Gustavo Cerati - Shakira) = beacon in the dark (house) in the dark light
Second VersionSE (second verse) () Shakira
I'm not like yesterday = I'm not as confused as yesterday, confused
Only illusion brings disillusion = illusion that disappointment
And it is so easy to fall ...= and fall so easily
A world where thinking, i = a world of thought
The eternal and fleeting, the eternal and the drain =
I prefer him to stop, but I prefer to hide the truth, I = a definitive solution, even if (?) The hide the truth from me
...= The weakest most vulnerable, etc.

JJ said...

Super Sonic was not easy for you to explain the translation of a song so long, and some concepts. I'm too lazy to make such a good job! There are only a few lines to offer an alternative translation.

Forward ...= clockwise forward / submit clockwise (ie, over time ...)

The bus leaves from the storm, the storm moves =

My heart is timeless = My heart is not yet old enough

Hope this helps.

Troy F said...

I would be happy to continue. What role do you help? Are there certain words that you may encounter problems in the dictionary to find them? Please be specific.

Troy F said...

I would be happy to continue. What role do you help? Are there certain words that you may encounter problems in the dictionary to find them? Please be specific.

Post a Comment